Wednesday, February 18, 2009

back on the wagon- in the best sense

Well, I'm not off to a very good start. What cotton-headed-ninny-muggins would start a blog and then be totally baffled at how to use it. It appears to be quite user friendly today. We'll see what tomorrow holds. My thanks to Julie.

It seems that I tend to start good things and when adversity comes, I completely fall off the wagon. I am resolving to not be weary in well-doing. I have a promise to keep that I will tackle first. Then each time I start a new eating plan, I get good and sick. But I'm better now, so I will dig back in to Amy's book and not stop. If she can train for a marathon, I can eat asparagus.

And I will continue to blog, because I believe it will give me a sense of accountability and help me to grow. I have enjoyed reading your thoughts. I need to come out of the cave now. God can probably use me in a cave, but I don't think that's his intention... so I will share my ponderings on the blessings of the snail, unexpected gifts, and the Artist's self portrait in the days to come.

It's presently too late at night for any thoughts (as is probably evident). Until later, unless He calls for us tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment