Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Stuck in a bad spot.

Okay, I'm conscientiously counting my calories. Drinking my water. Working out as often as life will permit. Trying not to overdo so as to injure myself. I've learned to wrap my problem wrist. I'm wearing my knee brace. I'm doing all the right things... and I've gained 2 pounds in the last month.

I'm going to need some mighty prayer in order to radically change what I put into my mouth and how often I do it (like MORE often). I'm going to step up the exercise by going in earlier (that I can do). But those who say, "Just count your calories and move more."... for some reason that works for you, because I've seen it. I'm going to jump into Amy's book again. Last time I immediately got a cold, which is typical for me. The Grandmaster has lost probably 30 lbs just by counting calories and working out.

So. I will stay in the wagon. My frustration equals "the flesh". Self-control and patience are in the wagon.

Hoping that God calls us today... or is that just hoping for a calorie free banquet.

2 comments:

  1. Don't be discouraged!! I gained 1 1/2 pounds this week b/c I under ate... sad i gained and didn't even enjoy food! So get back on the wagon well actually it would benifit you more to pull the wagon or run alongside. but stick with it!! and I too am hoping God calls us today but not just for the calorie free banquet!

    ReplyDelete